Saturday 1 February 2014

What's in my bag


One of my favorite posts to see is the What's on my bag tag. I know it can be such a personal thing to show on the internet but well, I'm curious. 
I have never done this tag before because my handbag has always been a complete mess and I kept all kinds of crap there, but now I managed to carry only the necessary and I really think I don't need anything else.

I got my handbag* from SammyDress.com as a gift and I adore it, you can see the link of the one I chose here. It took over a month to receive it so when it arrived I was very excited to see how it looked like since you never know what can you really expect when the price is so low and I had previously purchased a handbag from eBay also shipped from Hong Kong and the plastic smell was so intense that I couldn't wear it.
This handbag is extremely cheap ($20.17!!) but god, it looks a lot more expensive. It has such elegant details and it's so well made that it actually looks more expensive than some of my "expensive bags". It doesn't look very big on pictures and that's probably 'cause I'm a very big and tall person, I'd say it's a medium size bag and it has a lot of pockets inside, so everything fits there... One day I actually carried a whole melon there.
Inside my bag I always carry the same: First of all my passport since I don't have an official Swedish ID card yet, my keys with all the SpongeBob Squarepants characters there (yep, I love that tv show), my reading glasses, a pen because why not, my headphones, some black hair ties and my iphone 5s wallet case. This should have a whole post because it's just genious! Everything fits there and it keeps my phone safe from me dropping it. I got mine from eBay here.
I also try to always carry two lip products, one light and one dark just in case I change my mind. Today I picked Rimmel Apocalips in the shade Celestial and Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in the shade 107, probably my favorite lipstick. One last thing: powder. I always keep my MAC Pressed Blot Powder close to me and I don't think I will stop buying it. I'm currently loving the Rimmel Stay Matte powder but sadly it doesn't have a mirror.

And when I'm out I'm always listening to Tori Kelly, The Smiths or Cassia Eller. What about you?
Flo x

* Product sent by SammyDress.com for review


Uno de mis posts favoritos para ver es el What's in my bag. Puede ser bastante personal mostrar lo que una tiene dentro de su cartera y bastante chusma una para mirar pero bueno, soy curiosa.
Nunca hice este tag antes porque mis carteras son un verdadero desastre. No les iba a mentir diciendo que llevo tic tacs, desodorante y perfume porque lo único que iban a encontrar son papeles y algún caramelo abierto pegoteado. Afortunadamente me propuse tratar de ser más ordenada este año y parece que lo estoy logrando.

La cartera* que uso ultimamente fue un regalo de SammyDress.com y la amo, así de simple. Pueden ver exactamente cual elegí aquí. Tardó más de un mes en llegar por lo que supuse que se había perdido y cuando me llegó la notita del correo morí de felicidad (sí, acá también nos llega notita del correo). 
Honestamente no sabía que esperar ya que unos años atrás había comprado una cartera de Hong Kong por eBay y no la pude usar porque olía a plástico.
En fin, mi cartera llegó y cuando la ví no lo podía creer. Sí, es bastante simple pero está tan bien hecha, los detalles son tan hermosos, los cierres y bolsillos internos, no me canso de mirarla. Y créanlo o no cuesta $20.17. Con esto paso a contarles que un mes antes de venir a Suecia me compré una cartera en Prune por $500 y hoy me di cuenta que se despegó una tira, lo que me hace pensar que estoy tirando mi plata cuando por muchísima plata menos puedo comprar algo de calidad similar o mejor. 
Entiendo que en Argentina hoy en día es un quilombo comprar de afuera pero hasta cuando vamos a seguir pagando fortunas por algo que no lo vale... La última vez que fui al shopping los zapatos estaban a $1300. I mean.. WTFF!! 
En fin, volviendo a la cartera, esta es en tamaño mediano y es de esas que parecen chicas pero entra de todo... un día llevé un melón entero jaja.
Adentro siempre llevo mi pasaporte ya que todavía no tengo un DNI sueco, mis llaves con mi llavero de Bob Esponja y sus amigos (no se metan con Bob porque lo amo), mis anteojos para leer, una lapicera, algunas gomitas para el pelo y mi funda-billetera para mi iphone que merece un post aparte porque es una genialidad, tiene espacio para varias tarjetas, dinero y viene con una case magnética que hace que el celular no se mueva. Compré la mía por eBay acá.
Casi siempre tengo dos labiales a mano, uno claro y otro oscuro por si me agarra la bipolaridad. Hoy elegí el labial Rimmel Apocalips en el tono Celestial y Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss en el tono 107, mi labial favorito. Otra cosa que jamás olvido es mi polvo compacto MAC Blot Pressed Powder en el tono medium que ya es parte de mi vida, creo que nunca voy a encontrar otro mejor aunque actualmente estoy usando el de Rimmel Stay Matte y me gusta mucho pero lamentablemente no tiene espejo.

Y cuando salgo casi siempre estoy escuchando a Tori Kelly, The Smiths o Cassia Eller ¿Y ustedes?
Flo x

*Producto enviado por SammyDress.com para reseña

40 comments:

  1. No es la primera vez que leo sobre la calidad pesima de las carteras de Prune, asi que el tuyo no es un caso aislado, quiero decir... no fue mala suerte y sigamos comprando Prune... no, acompaño totalmente lo q decis, nos roban con los precios cuando la calidad no acompaña.
    Esta ultima vez probe suerte en Blaque, la q hice la entrada hace poco
    Lastima que ya no se puede comprar mas afuera, sigo esperando desde septiembre maso un pedido de BIC donde pedi una carterita preciosa, anteriormente habia comprado la mochila que ya hace varios meses que la tengo y muuucho uso, todo el mundo que la ve le encanta y esta impecable (70pe) la carterita del zorrito que tambien compre ahi por unos 30 pesos, la vi en TodoModa a 200, mismo diseño pero una calidad inferior, mucho mas finito el material y berreta. Nos viven cagando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es lamentable que inflen los precios así. Aclaro que la cartera de Prune que me compré no es de cuero y ya se está desgastando.. asumo que las de cuero durarán más pero no puedo pagar más de 1000 pesos por una...
      Espero que te llegue tu pedido de BIC pronto, a mi hermana le llego uno que pidió hace 4 meses recién!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love that bag! Sammydress have some gorgeous bags on their website.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag.
    I always find these posts so cute, including videos.
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just as nosy as you are when it comes to what's in my bag posts :P I didn't think you're a big and tall person, I always imagined you as petite - like 5"2' petite haha. I'm using my passport as an ID too, though it wouldn't be difficult for me to get one. Guess I'm just lazy/don't want to pay!

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is beautiful! Can't believe the price! :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag, very nice!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amo este tag, se ve que tengo alma de chusma!!! y la cartera la vi en IG y es bella, bella, similar a la de Celine que nunca voy a tener jaja
    yo era super defensora de prüne pero la ultima cartera que compre se esta desilachando, si, asi como lees, se le caen pedazos, se le rompio un broche y la correa se sale por ahí jaja no se que pensar porque el resto me duraron años intactas pero cada vez salen más caras y si le aflojan en calidad no da para gastar tanto.
    Me encanto la funda billetera, es súper práctica no?
    el stay matte me canse de usarlo, acabe con tres pero siempre se rompe la tapa, pierdo la mitad del contenido y como decis no tiene espejo. En mi ciudad no venden MAC pero en algun viajecito voy a ver si consigo el que decís.
    y dos cosas envidia sana el invierno y el labial de rimmel, solo conseguí el rojo y con mi blancura extrema y labios hiper chicos me siento horrible jajaja
    Un beso Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! Your photos are lovely :) Great blog!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta este tag y tambien soy muy desordenada con las cosas que llevo en mi cartera ademas la que tenia pues se rompio y debo comprarme una nueva pero no lo hare de prune jeje por lo general uso carteras Chenson que me han durado años y me encanta por sobre todo las carteras grandes aun que no lleve nada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is gorgeous, and how pretty is your hair! I really need to try the MAC Blot Powder! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I recently discovered Tori Kelly, isn't she amazing!? Love your purse, it looks perfect! Love the pics too! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very organized and neat - just the way I like it :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que bonitos los labiales! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is so cute - I'm always so envious of people who can manage to carry just essentials in their bag. I feel like I always carry my entire life haha! I love MAC Blot Powder too, one of the best I've tried xx

    9 out of ten | find and follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leí lo del melón y pensé, tan Flo! Cuando me cruzo el 107 también pienso en vos, creo que es tu labial.
    Me pregunto cuando llegará el día en que pueda firmarte y no ponerme emo, mh.
    Te extraño y amo, y a tu cartera hermosaaaaaaa. Pienso tomarla prestada cuando te visite, te voy avisando jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your handbag is so cute! It does look quite expensive. I tend to carry too much crap and garbage in my bag as well. Hopefully I can clear it out and do one of these posts too!
    michelle - alovelyallure

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw I love these posts! (I'm so nosy I love seeing what everyone else carries in their handbags). Your bag is gorgeous - can't believe how cheap it was. What a bargain :)

    Malvika - Dreaming in Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Qué linda se ve esa cartera! parece de buena calidad, yo me quedé con las ganas de comprar más cosas en Sammy.
    Ese paisaje que se puede ver en la primer foto me encanto, ya hiciste un post de paisajes y me lo perdí?
    Besos Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. First off, great bag! So many nice goodies inside- love your lip colour choices :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Grrrrl, you think my pics are great, check yours out!! haha And it's so cool that you listen to Cassia Eller! <333 xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. PRUNE SOLIA TENER BUENAS CARTERAS HACE AÑOS... A PRECIOS RAZONABLES X LA CALIDAD... PERO YO NO SÉ SI FUE "VIVEZA CRIOLLA" "CRISIS ARGENTA" OR WHAT PERO HACE UN TIEMPO QUE VIENEN MALIIIIISIMAS Y CARIIIISIMAS.... LAS "ACCESIBLES" SON LAS SIMIL Y SE T DESTRUYEN EN UN ABRIR Y CERRAR DE OJOS.... RE TRISTE... AUN CONSERVO LAS DE LA BUENA EPOCA DE LA MARCA Y ESTAN SUPER BIEN PARA SU USO Y AÑOS... PERO COMPRE UNA HACE POCO Y SALIO TERRIBEL... Y COINCIDO, 1300 UNOS PEPES ES UNA LOCURA!!!!
    X ESO HACE YA DOS AÑOS QUE COMPRO LA MAYORIA DE MI CALZADO Y CARTERAS AFUERA... PERO ESTAS NUEVAS TRABAS ME MATARON PARA ESTE AÑO ASI QUE TENDRE QUE RECURRIR A ENCARGUES A CONOCIDOS XQ LOS PRECIOS ACA ALGO ME DICEN SE VAN A PONER PEORES GRRRRRRR
    NO SÉ SI PODRIA HACER ESTE TAG.... MI BAG ES UN MEGOMBO... LLEVO DE TODOOOOOO JAJAJAJA

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great deal on that bag! Also, I'm in love with that Tori Kelly album! :-)

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved the bag, it's absolutely lovely! And all the makeup you carry inside it is what a girl always need. This post helped me to organize my handbag :) Have a nice day!

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so glad The Beauty Milk featured your blog. :-) Your blog looks great and I was very happy to find that you're a Latina. I can't wait to start following your blog. Love the handback and the Rimmel Apocalips!

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these kinds of posts, and your bag is so pretty! It reminds me of a Celine bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the shape of your bag, it is a timeless classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Flo, this was a great post. I too love looking inside people's bags. I love how your phone case doubles as your card holders, and your little candle lantern in the first picture is really lovely.

    rae at lovefromberlin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the bag!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. your bag look so lovely! I like this post a lot.




    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've nominated you for the liebster blog award!:*
    http://studded-rose.blogspot.co.uk/2014_02_01_archive.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I love this kind of post! the bag is lovely! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  32. qué organizada! yo lo llevo lleno de cosas innecesarias xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh gosh this is wonderful! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really an informative blog. You are doing such a great work by spreading this information by writing these blogs. Thanks for this effort. If you have doubts about HP printer setup help, settings related issues, or any other concern, feel free to discuss with professionals.


    ReplyDelete
  35. Your information is very detailed and useful to me, thank you for sharing. I hope you will always be up to date. know about link roku remote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog!
If you wish to ask me something just tweet me at @HolaFloBlog
Feel free to link me your blog and I'll check it out x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...