Saturday 29 June 2013

Follow me!


Yeah, yeah, yeah... We all know that Google Friend Connect is probably going to dissapear and we are scared about losing everything. If this happens I'm personally screwed because I always see my favorite blogs latest posts at Blogger.com even tough I get the Bloglovin's Daily Feed email all the time.

Luckily, there are other social networks to follow blogs. Like previously mentioned, Bloglovin is a great way and is the one I'm going to start using from now on.
You can follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the picture and then 'following' or just click the Bloglovin' link on the right side bar in my blog.

A esta altura ya todas sabemos que Google Friend Connect probablemente va a desaparecer en unos días y estamos con miedito de perder todo. Si esto realmente pasa estoy al horno porque chequeo todos los nuevos posts de mis blogs favoritos en Blogger.com aunque reciba los emails de Daily feed de Bloglovin' todo el tiempo.

Afortunadamente, hay otras redes sociales para seguir blogs. Como recién dije, Bloglovin' es excelente y va a ser mi página de cabecera para seguirlas a ustedes.
Me pueden seguir en Bloglovin' clickeando la foto a continuación o tienen el botón de seguir mi blog en Bloglovin en la barra derecha de mi blog.





Instagram is my favorite social network, I upload pictures there all the time and I started uploading some random videos.
My username is @hola_flo. Feel absolutely free to drop your Instagram in the comments 'cause I'll definitely follow you :)

Instagram es mi red social favorita, subo fotos ahí todo el tiempo y hasta comencé subiendo videos muy random!
Siéntanse libres de dejarme su username de Instagram en los comentarios y los sigo. Mi usuario es @hola_flo


You can also follow me at Facebook, SheSaidBeauty and Twitter.
Twitter is my least favorite social network because I never really have anything to say, I rather upload pictures and add a little text (Instagram FTW!).

What is your favorite and least favorite social network? Do you have a bloglovin' account already?
Leave me the usernames of all your social networks and I'll be following xx

Flo x

También me pueden seguir en Facebook, ShesaidBeauty y Twitter.
Twitter es mi red social menos favorita porque... nunca tengo nada para decir realmente. Prefiero subir fotitos y agregar algún texto (Instagram FTW!)

Cuál es su red social favorita y cuál es la menos les gusta? Tienen cuenta en Bloglovin?
Dejenme sus usernames y las sigo!
Besotes xx Flo

4 comments:

  1. No suelo usar bloglovin, tendremos que acostumbrarnos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already following :)! Please follow me too, such a shame that GFC is cancelled...

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo ya tengo mis contactos importados :D
    besis guapi
    http://bonitayguapita.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that I´m already following you on Bloglovin :) I´ve always prefered it as I think it´s easier to use than the Blogger dashboard ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog!
If you wish to ask me something just tweet me at @HolaFloBlog
Feel free to link me your blog and I'll check it out x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...